The North Entrance (#2) provides convenient building access to a number of Hospital department and services, which are accessible via the North Elevators (with the exception of Ambulatory Infusion Clinic, accessible via the East Elevators).
Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights is bordered by Central Road on the south and Kirchhoff Road on the north. Both roads provide convenient entry points into the Hospital campus.
If you are driving from the north, enter the Hospital through the west driveway entrance off Kirchhoff Road. If you are driving from the south, enter the Hospital through the west driveway entrance off Central Road.
Please Note: There is no exit to Kirchhoff Road from the east driveway.
Complimentary valet parking is available at the North Entrance. View the hours of operation.
Public parking for North Pavilion visitors and patients is available in Parking Garage B and the exterior surface lot to the north of the North Entrance.
- Financial Counseling (first floor)
- Medical Records (first floor)
- Critical Care (third floor)
- Surgical Services (second floor)
- Pre-Admission Testing (second floor)
- Oncology Services (lower level)
- Ambulatory Infusion Clinic (take the East elevators, located near the gift shop, and press 5)
- Radiation Oncology (lower level)
- Oasis, our award-winning, full-service food court, is located on the first floor and serves complete meals, snacks and beverages.
- Jazzman's Café & Bakery is located on the first floor by Entrance 2 (North Pavilion) and offers light meals and Starbucks Coffee®, with limited hours.